The Greater Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce the application period for its 2018 Greater Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce Member Recognition Awards. The Chamber will present the Model Workplace Award, Champion for Young Professionals Award, Exceptional Service Award and the Under 40 Leadership Recognition Award at its well-attended Annual Meeting and Awards Breakfast on March 20, 2018 at the Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus. This year the Chamber will present two Model Workplace Awards, for organizations with Under 50 and Over 50 employees. All winning organizations will also receive an insignia designating their specific honor to utilize in their own email communications and on social media. Please submit your interest in applying as soon as possible, as nominations are due December 31, 2017.
Companies may apply for any or all of the following awards:
1. Exceptional Service Award: Nominate your company or organization’s customer service program, which provides an exceptional experience for your clients or customers and makes your business successful.
2. Under 40 Leadership Recognition Award: Nominate the young professionals in your company or organization who display leadership in innovation, project management, research, professional or employee development, or community impact.
3. Model Workplace Award for Smaller Businesses: Nominate your company or organization of 50 or fewer employees, which has created a dynamic and unique workplace culture that attracts and retains talent and develops future business leaders.
4. Model Workplace Award for Larger Businesses: Nominate your company or organization of 50 or more employees, which has created a dynamic and unique workplace culture that attracts and retains talent and develops future business leaders.
5. Champion for Young Professionals Award: Nominate your company or organization’s model leadership and achievements in attracting and retaining talented young professionals.
Please complete this quick Survey to indicate if your company will be submitting an application for one or all of the 2018 Awards or simply “reply” to this email if you have interest in learning more about any of these awards. We will follow up with our online application for you to complete. You are welcome to apply for multiple awards if applicable. The awards are a wonderful way to recognize your organization’s innovative culture and to celebrate your employees’ accomplishments.
The Chamber will formally present the awards at its Annual Meeting and Awards Breakfast on March 20, 2018 at the Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus.
If you have any questions regarding these awards, please contact Tamryn Hennessy at 708-557-8676 or [email protected]
LEAVE A COMMENT
Vous devez être connecté(e) pour laisser un commentaire.